Saturday 20 February 2010

Beware the armchair expert

Ah yes, every forum has at least one, if it is a large forum then there could be many.

They will quote something they read on another forum or something someone told them as if they they just did the job themselves. Before taking any notice of such people ask them to prove their theories, it will soon go quiet.




An armchair theorist porting and polishing his tailpipe whilst filling up with hot air yesterday:




Hmmm, nothing really floating my boat recently music-wise so lets go back in time with a classic just for the Keyboard Warrior:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1g09GzbctlA

.

Search This Blog

About Me

My photo
Welcome to the Deltaparts Blog, here you will find, well, anything which is on my mind I guess, but mainly things to do with the Lancia Delta integrale and in particular anything to do with my business, Deltaparts. It will be a bit irregular as it's not every day (or even week) that something worth mentioning happens. I would like to try and make it interesting - at least to some people anyhow, but also hopefully accessible and readable for the average 'man on the street' so I won't bore you with loads of large words, bombastic overblown sentences or technical jargon. I will describe on here how lots of the parts that we sell came about as there isn't room on the website ( www.deltaparts.co.uk ) to explain. I hope you enjoy reading it as I do writing it, when something becomes a chore you know it's time to stop doing it....