Wednesday 21 October 2009

Site goes live

http://www.deltaparts.co.uk/

We are off to a slightly shaky start, there is still the odd mistake here and there and it is a bit light on content, but it can only get better and the range grow.

A massive thanks to site creator James and photographer Nick for making this possible, being a computer dufus and not a great cameraman I couldn't have done it without you.

:-)

Search This Blog

About Me

My photo
Welcome to the Deltaparts Blog, here you will find, well, anything which is on my mind I guess, but mainly things to do with the Lancia Delta integrale and in particular anything to do with my business, Deltaparts. It will be a bit irregular as it's not every day (or even week) that something worth mentioning happens. I would like to try and make it interesting - at least to some people anyhow, but also hopefully accessible and readable for the average 'man on the street' so I won't bore you with loads of large words, bombastic overblown sentences or technical jargon. I will describe on here how lots of the parts that we sell came about as there isn't room on the website ( www.deltaparts.co.uk ) to explain. I hope you enjoy reading it as I do writing it, when something becomes a chore you know it's time to stop doing it....